Large Mangano Calcite and Pyrite Crystal Specimen on Wood Stand (Peru, #8924) 75 pounds
- Large Mangano Calcite, Pyrite, Botryoidal Manganese and Aragonite Crystal Specimen on Wood Stand from Peru
- Contact us for price at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This amazingly complex piece of the Earth comes with the handmade “live edge” black walnut stand pictured.
- Specimen is 16 inches tall, 21 inches wide, 7 inches deep
- Specimen with Stand is 20 inches tall, 30 inches wide, 21.5 inches deep
- Crystal and stand together weigh approximately 75 pounds
- Pyrite is a masculine, super protective mineral imbued with the energy of sunlight. Tied to the zodiac Leo, Pyrite is an Earth Element attuned to the solar plexus chakra.
- The abundant mineral Calcite is a Fire element stone used to amplify ambient energy and establish positive patterns. It is associated with chakras depending on color and the zodiac Cancer.
- Highest Collector Quality Guaranteed
Points of Light Crystal and Mineral Gallery in Asheville, North Carolina specializes in large, excellent quality crystals for your home, business, or sacred space. Since opening in 2009 the quality and size of our inventory has been unsurpassed. Contact us today so we may help you find the perfect crystal to balance your space.